Wednesday, January 31, 2007

taking over blog

this used to be my partners blog but he discovered the world of war craft and since that momentous occasion the computer is now a window for him into world of constant level-building and questing. I have no probem with this as an addiction to warcraft is extremely innoccous compared many others that can manifest in a person. I thought about deleteing this blog but then I decided since I am always bitchin' moanin' and complain' in my steppe-wanderer blog I would use this the write something positive to teach me perkiness. Not that I want to be perky but one always must give alternative lifestyles a chance in this society and so this blog will try to be perky. To the extent that a cynical, melancholic, frustrated, sarcastic radical with a low thershold for conservative (Neo-con and regular) and fundie shennanigans can be, I will in this blog try to be positive or at least once in it mention a very positive fact. For cynics who cannot handle the sugar rush and perky people on a mental diet from sugar coated thinking a negative will follow. FACT ONE////Jerry Falwell is a man!!! Women and transgendered female folk world wide celebrate eternal gratitude for that. Thank Goddess. For the incurable cynic and the perky one that need some mental protein. ANN COULTER IS A WOMAN- PROVING THAT idiocy and prolong self-delusion is brain damaging or May-be IT is the bleach. Modern beauty treatments can be damaging in unforseeable ways.

1 comment:

CuriousGeorgeandFamily said...

Sopka, your cynicism runs deep. Not a bad thing. Only an observation. Let me contribute something positive, maybe not perky, but positive. I enjoy reading content that is well written and gramattically correct. Keep the blog going.