Friday, February 02, 2007

Kitty cat and Kitty spirituality

I have two cats one is a calm, serene and black cat and the other is male tuxedo cat that one day walked in the door right in front of the noses of the two dogs and the spasming of calm cat to take over the house. Little did he know he would get his little self neutered for that show of bravado. Since then my poor female cat knows no peace unless he is asleep or outside, the poor dear is developing ticks. Lately I have noticed that the tux cat is developing a form of kitty spirituality or may-be I am becoming one of those wacky cat ladies who thinks their kitty is st. francis reborn. It started with my Buddhist statues disappearing. Then my husband mentioned that the cat(tux) ran off with one a few days ago. Then pentacle jewelery started going missing and medicine bags disppeared. I grabbed him and asked him if he was working up a big mojo, but he would not look me in the eye. Then he started praying to the porcelain god. Everytime my husband or I went to the toilet he would scuddle in and pretend he was cute little harmless kitten and pigs fly,.as hub would tell him. Then he would climb up and watch the ritual of the flush making certain everything left the bowl. Soon he would go to the bathroom and stare at us in the living room using his kitty powers of focus and mesmerisim to get one of use to come in and do the ritual again so he could partake of it.... I think I realize what he is praying to a the minature buddhas I had and made secret altar. I think he wants in his next life to be something flushable to know the great mystery.... That mystery fascinates him to no end. ... May-be he is a kitty einstein coming up the the Theory of relakitty.... Factoid four: Janus Joplins Music is proof that Goddess loves us and wants us soothed, too bad Janus did not have time to learn and feel Her love. no anti-fractoid still a holiday.

No comments: