Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Oh Quizzes

For the last two times on the internet I have obssessively been doing quizzes off two sites one is truly-dippy quizzes and another is blogthings, I am so easily amused. I found out that I am a night elf and an flying unicorn. Maybe if I put the two quizzes together I am shapeshifting night elf/flying unicorn..... My clothing is urban edge dipping in either goth or minimalist black and I am not a redneck. The last one I was most grateful to discover..... But I am slothful and will probably die in bed from some catastrophie because I am too lazy to move myself to save myself. AS I said I am easily amused and I am tired of kevtching about the world so realm of quizzeses has entered my cyber-space and my husband and I are now in a race to see who can wake-up and get to the computer first. Talking about my partner I must brag on the man not only does he paint the beautiful pictures on this site but he made a beautiful desk in the closet in his studio that now houses the computer and I now have a meditation and ritual room ..... Now will be able to practice yoga and commune with the universe and hopefully get in to a more optimistic frame of mind...... I am feeling bad vibes about the election, but I am a pessimist at heart. I think that liberal minded people should not allow the dem win in the last election make themselves overconfident. Americans have a bad habit of living down to lower expectations when it comes to doing the right thing, most of us would rather do the convenient thing and vote for rhetoric with sloppy logic than accept the hard truth that hard work and higher taxes are going to be needed to heal a raped and traumatized America........ So I will meditate and do rituals and hope to Goddess logic and reason prevail in 2008.

No comments: