Sunday, May 27, 2007

BEE MOON

Well the next Full Moon needs to be named the Bee Moon as many will be doing rituals to help the flagging bee colonies here in the UsA. It is something that has been worrying me and my partner and We have both decided to do a ritual on the evening of the full moon instead of waiting until circle on the saturday after It is to important an issue and the full moon night needs to be used completely. The last few days I have been adding to my collection of indoor plants for my ritual room and for the last two days have been hand sewing new curtains. This week will see the completion of the re-decorating and reorginazation of the home and I can spend summer workin on the outdoors and the gardens. So the next few days will be spent investigating and investing in helping the Bees and This weeek I will be as busy as a bee.

No comments: