Tuesday, May 22, 2007

oh heil

My partner calls the new Pope "the Nazi' I of course wanted to give the man a chance but, yet again, I must bow to my companions strong intuitive sense when it comes to smelling out a new media personality. I call the Pope a media personality because I am Pagan and barley tolerate so-called Pagan leadership let alone other religious people bosses..I must say that the man started out with a bang leaving the gate with the Annoucement that PAGANS caused the Holocaust..This must have been a great surprise to Hilter sitting in some bardo or maybe he was a fly on the wall when they came up with that angle at the Conference for absolving Christianinity for past crimes. In true form he went on to state in Brazil that Indegenous people where praying to be enslaved and introduced to christ.. Thus now are offended all the indigenous people who are still kissing up to the church with hope that in doing so they will win a political ally for social justice. Thus proving to the brazilians that are returning to indigenous faith that they were right in their asessment of the church...No longer do they have to worry, the Pope has proved their suspiscions were correct as is their decision to return to their original faith..In going conservative I believe that the church is in the long term losing the battle for the Hearts and mind by playing to the religico-fascists in their midst. AS for the Pagans creating the Holocaust evilbible.com has a article written by a german whose grandparents were SS. and father a Hitler Jungen on Hitlers true religious beliefs in Hitlers own words. .. My parents were both in Germany during the war one set as slave labour the other as refugees.. I never heard them blame the huge germanic pagan hoard for WW2..I did hear some cussing of Catholics and Lutherans when it came to cupability

No comments: