Sunday, May 13, 2007

mother's day

Well today is Mother's Day and I find it a sad day..The preceding saw me in a horrible temper driving my poor partner mad but he started the eruption of Mt. Sonia. I find that today I need to take a rest from energy work and meditation.. I need to allow my subconscious to precolate and let my emotions settle..I do not believe that my departed mother and my relationship with her will ever have closure..She was not a woman one could reason with and in her final years I found that showing her or getting her to understand the amount of torment her raising of me engendered within me, impossible..She was old and helpless, she would never realize what she did wrong and it was to late to fix the damage..I Do not like to torment old people with their mistakes, because they do not have the time repair the damage..Most of them do not feel that what they did or believed was wrong..INvariable the problem becomes you and the need for you to get to church and not their belief system. Well I hope that other people Mother's Days are better.. I will be lunching with the in-laws I am not looking forward to that..so my partner will need to bribe me with plants to adopt for my indoor and outdoor garden..I am enjoying my brief foray in the territory of the terrible twos of the middle-aged.. merrie part from the hinterland ( one day civilization will reach us) or better (the indigenous peoples will take over again)

No comments: