Saturday, March 01, 2008

magical day

well I return to the net after illness for many months ending with emergency surgery with a surgeon performing it that looked old enough to be going to the High School prom this year. I did not ask her how many surgeries she had done before mine as she looked and acted so jazzed at the fact that I was so easily dealt with and out the hospital in 3 days. my poor husaband on the other hand is maniacally playing warcraft and working out to get rid of the tension of his fears.
It has four weeks since the surgery I am so happy to be back getting the house in order and planting potted plants inside. I do not want to sound crazy but I swear that a dusk a ball of light 4inches round showed up in my second story window where the new pots had been planted it pulsed with energy. I think that the plants were blessed by the fey and this year it will be an easier year for the plants, the house and our family, me, my husband and the menagerie.
that happened three days ago and today another magickal event I found 3 nickels on my altar wondering what being gave the gift. For I have just learned that saving pennies is more important than quarters because gnomes value copper more than silver....If this sounds like oxygen depredation during surgery it is not it is I believe an intro into the true world of magick and Why do I belive because I went to the mall with the 3 nickels in my pocket As I was going down the escalator in front of me teenagers where throwing coins into a fountain below us> I threw at the foutain and the nickel landed at the hand of a boy kneeling next to the fountain. It was a miracle for me because I had lost hope in these months and by keeping faith in my wicca and my buddhism I have granted a look into a magckal world I wish to be a part of .
the path I decide is unorthodox but I am happy to know that I choose this path and the netherworld is happy with it.

No comments: