Monday, March 05, 2007

cleaning and planting and enjoying mundacity

For the last two weeks I have been obsessed about cleaning, I must admit that I spent to many years cleaning strangers houses for a living to ever be a Anal retentive when it comes to my own house...Cleaning ten households a week has a tendency to break one of fussiness when relaxing at home and it makes one loathe to hire outside because you really do not believe the world needs a poor housecleaner driven mad by the demands of a ex-pro... Having live the life of dirt and detergent I know I can never afford to pay a Housecleaner what she/he deserves for a the bullshit they put up with from clients and agencies. But it is good to be well enough and physically strong enough to sling furniture, paint and cleanser around... There is one thing I love to do is to organize it is the death of me and ends up with 24 hour cleaning sessions when I am physically capable... My husband will invariably wake-up in the middle of the night and ask why am I still cleaning, but once you start it is hard to stop it is the starting that is the pickle.... When it comes to houscleaning I have a rusty alternator and it takes some coaxing to get into the mood... I think I if a started a new career I would be an organizer or in a alternate universe I would be an effiency expert but not the stopwatch kind but the ergonomic kind simplifying things for the good health of the worker not to squeeze out as much work out said exhausted worker. But my new contemplation room is beautiful Saturday I moved all my plants upstairs and into the kitchen... Since my Lewellyn datebook told saturday was auspicious a day for planting my husband bought me a late Loveday present of indoor plants I was beside myself... Unfortunately He regretted the generoisity when the garbage disposal shorted out and he spent sunday re-wiring in the kitchen.... My only defense was I always potted in the kitchen and this never had happened before...And pretending to sleep as blue language floated up to the second story bedroom...But it is worth it when I see all the new additions to the family they are truely a beautiful group of flora and Lowes plants are much better, prettier, hardier and cheaper that home depot and they have a better selection....that'ss alllls FFFFFolk from the hinterlands of america

No comments: