Thursday, March 15, 2007

SEVENTH AGE IS OVER,thank Goddess

I just got off the web site for the International Year of Polytheism (or the number of the beast is one) it is a rollicking site devoted to travelling and celebrating the multitudes of gods out and about with articles and events like the eating of a persimmons for Zeus complete with certificate of participation in the event... it brings a smile to my mean old heart and a wish to be young and quixotic. When I was young I as a young person even though I lived in Los Angeles there was no paganism around and Manson had scared all us children on the straight and narrow mono path...Used continually as a example, until reading Helter Skelter I did not realize that it was just a new hip and supposedly slick version of end times...Really until reading Simone and Germaine I did not realize that there was in politics anything besides commie-liberal and god fearing conservatives but once a child reads a book it is hard to get the weasel to behave and get back into the box. ANd as the people trying to always burn them it is rarely the sex that bothers them in the book it usually the ideas and the look into a world the parents hide and fear that trigger the bonfire....When exposed to liberalism with an open and humble attitude one invariable is changed for the better but it also takes a tragic humbling to turn a conservative into a peace loving liberal.... I must say that yes I love physical peace> I have no wish for war in the material realm. I believe the only weapons A person should use is a good vocabularly and a keyboard the only battle and war worth waging is with words....The pen is mightier than the sword, is correct because that one sentence has lived in human beings minds longer that any Generals speech except for War is Hell. I was a child considered stupid by most people including my family I was lucky to have english teachers in public school who doubted this. Yes that demon infested municipal service, was my salvation greater than_any jesus could ever be to anyone( stated to underline my damnation send no bright pamplets with chauvinistic statements masquerading as sincere concern...they only tell me how much better you believe you are because YOU recognize true sanctity and I am hoi-polloi that needs saving.) I truely Mourn the demise of the war on illiteracy and sinking into superstition of America by the concerted attack and soon death of public education. But some can say A pagan is the last person to talk of sinking into superstition and It is always a good moderate or liberal who brings this point up, raised usually in a monotheistically bent household..I never had a Hindu doctor or lawyer accuse me of this I have had nominal christians by the bushel fold suggest it....The gods in the end will out ... As the spartans in 300 discovered sometime you need to fail to win the war and the Gods do not necessarrily desert us...I remember a girl in 1985 California calling from her balcony to the Gods Shouting the Seventh Age is OVER the GODS HAVE RETURNED...Thank Goddess and Blessed be THEY are back right on time and not a minute to spare like a Great divine Cavalry saving the world from the excesses of the mono-mania...

No comments: