Thursday, March 08, 2007

kity bit

I am going to write like a sentimental fool about my little cat Sumo.. she is a dear I have spent the day surfing the web and bloging about political matter and I need to contemplate something pleasant. It is not that too much evil is in the world I have a great love for history and social history is my favorite. People like to think of the past nostalgically these are people who rarely crack open a history book written by reputable historian or social theorist...The trouble with the good old times is they weren't, if they had been your ancestors would have stayed in Europe or Asia...Black people understand this and are grateful to be in the modern world....Conservatives hate any time that they cannot dictate to the populace what they must think, do or believe...And Hippies just miss the 60's and being a young adult...I am ashamed of my generation we ruin the environment, dismantled to unions and destroyed to public school system... All because we did a few drugs, had wild sex and then decide to be born again or went into recovery that usually has the end result of being being born again, with that educational level and cognitive ability of the new born. I am not saying that babies are stupid they just are not imbibed with alot of street smarts which what adults need to survive and protect their children..Innocence is highly overated and many children are made victims beacuse of naivetivity....Yet all religions scream that we must be like children, why? so we are easier to steal from, to control, to give you the power that you and your orginaztions crave..I have decided that any religious holy person that has said or written reams religious prose about innocence being so a virtueous must be forced to talk and listen to a molested child tell them about how great it is because we live in a world exhorts us to more innocent without protecting the innocent amongst us. well there I go my black cat has left the room she is not a politcal creature and prefers when I meditate or do quizzes on the net to be able to cuddled in my lap.. she has been replaced by my mini Schnauzer who enjoys my ranting much more. merry part

No comments: