Friday, March 09, 2007

, shrews and badgers,, Weight

I must say something in praise of the Goddess is that every time I screw up in life I am so grateful that I live in the present..Even though times are uncertain there are things I did not have to worry about that in other times would be the tragic or tragic in another part of the world... I have been angry at men in my last few political bogs but I am sure the male sex will recover from my shrewishness...A shrew is a small mean rodent like animal.. A better descriptive for me would be A large fat badger... I like badgers the first time I saw a badger was at Perris Island in Boot.. they are pretty animals with a stubborn, determined and mean desposition... I do not mind being associated with them...When I was a a child the worst thing in the world was to be called for little girls was to be mean it was worse than being called fatty on the elementary schoolyard...Fat was an adjective that would be soul-crushin in middle school and High School when you realize that fat girl do not get boys...Or maybe I do not remember fatty fatty because I was thin in as a young child...I am not bragging but I was a exceptionally beautiful child as a youngster... People would comment about it to my mother on public buses and doctor offices they would call me a china doll or a little beauty....Natural beauty is not kind to children, I hear from men beautiful as children it is not easy for them either...They have many studies talking about how much easier it is for good looking adults, but not so for attractive children. It engenders envy from children the attention adult give and it elicits the wrong attention from the wrong adults, the perverse dark kind...I am not an attractive adult excessive weight has hounded me since I started my development as a women. When I was atheletic and thin I was still mired in the self-hate that abuse of fat person by parent society and culture engenders... My mother did not handle it well when the china doll became obese.. I had a friend once see a picture of me as a child and she asked me why I threw it all away as a teenager in middle-school and got obese... People today look at fat children with contempt masking it as concern and sympathy but is really pity and validation of justification for why fat people need to be taken in hand and discriminated against....IT is for their own good(If I had a nickel for everytime that is used to marginilize people and commit discrimination I would be Bill Gates neighbor). All this meditation on weight started when I took a test on death clock and saw that I would die thity years earlier than my paternal grandmother because I was overweight... I am smaller than her or the be honest the same BMI as her. She lived through war and starvation as a young adult and as a mature women and she died in 1987 when medical care for the elderly was not good so I wonder.. AS a child I saw many obese old people survive to their seventies if the doctor was good and they got a little exercise and changed their diet...Many almost made it to eighty if daughters and daughters -in -law took them in hand but they remained high in weight....These are people who grew up on lard and many in their youth smoked unfiltered cigs. I believe that in the future the medical care for the elderly will be bad... medi-care will be band treatment and when we baby boomers die before our time, our families will be told that it was being fat that kills us...This increased emphasis on weight and weightism will continue as the elite continue to force a GAUNT UNNATURAL beauty on women.. A form of beauty very hard to maintain with any physical, emotional and psychological comfort,,Fueling speed addiction in drugs and suppliments...leading to emotionally unstable young and older gaunt women that despise and are horrified by plus size women because that is the only way one can maintain the focus to practise malnutrition as a lifestyle.. these gaunt women will be the first to cry that we must maintain the discrimination of the obese to better protect the obese persons health ( bit like promoting homophobia to protect gay people from AIDS) All the while practising malnutrition, overactivity(exercising) and cigarette smoking to maintain their gauntness...believe me I was 5'8" and 120 once I know the lifestyle. people are obese for many reasons but women are gaunt for one reason vanity.. out of this equation who really has the moral high ground

No comments: